01 March 2012

In Which I Discover I Have a Butt

I've lost 15 pounds since I started dieting! Whoop whoop!

My clothes are fitting differently. I look skinnier from the side. My butt? It's almost...there. Like, I can see it. Sort of.

If you know me and my family, you know that my sister Amanda got all the butt. And the boobs, but we won't go there. My pants never fit right because I just don't have any junk in the trunk. It was once coined "Beckie's Saggy Butt Syndrome". <--and that right there is why there is a love/hate relationship among nursing school students. White scrub pants? Do not accentuate the buttocks. Case in point: Anyway, so I'm working out really hard, I'm keeping my calories around 1200 kcal/day, and I'm drinking so much water that it sounds like I've turned into the Hoover Dam every time I use the bathroom.

AND I HAVE A BUTT!!

(one that is in significant need of a massage. my poor glutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment